The I.D.E.A.L. Coaching Philosophy
The Hoopstarz’ Coaching Philosophy emphasizes both life skills and basketball. Hoopstarz is committed to the I.D.E.A.L. Coaching Philosophy which helps us develop passion, leadership skills, confidence, enthusiasm, basketball skills, sportsmanship, and great communication skills in players of all levels. These are the qualities Hoopstarz Basketball’s dedicated and trained coaches bring every time they step on the court.
The I.D.E.A.L. philosophy includes:
- Inspiration: By learning to give their full attention and effort, players can inspire others as well as themselves. This is the essential ingredient to get the most out of any work. Hoopstarz coaches are committed to inspire the players, knowing players learn the most when they are inspired too.
- Dedication: Showing players how to work hard and dedicate themselves to finishing what they start. By dedicating ourselves we ensure that our coaches do more than just “show up” to coach. They are engaged and proactively looking to improve each players experience.
- Effort: Hoopstarz rewards passionate play from anyone who tries. Every player gets a chance and is appreciated for their hard work and positive attitude.
- Attitude: By showing a positive attitude, players develop sportsmanship, communication skills, and confidence.
- Love ~ the compassionate kind: The most important aspect of team sports is remembering that it is a team sport with a team goal. Our coaches are committed to developing sportsmanship in our players and working towards a common goal.
Hoopstarz classes also help players execute skills consistently in drills and live situations. (Read more about our I.D.E.A.L. Training Method here)
Our classes teach kids that what they practice on the court will help them develop the resiliency they need to take with them off the court. As a parent or coach, you will get more enjoyment watching your kids develop with Hoopstarz Basketball!