Private and Small Group Clinics Are For:
- Beginners who want help with the fundamentals.
- Players who have some experience and are looking to get to the next level.
- Experienced players who want that extra “edge” over the competition.
Private and group clinics with Alley Oop Hoopstarz provides an opportunity for young players to acquire a more advanced understanding of the game while preparing them for team or league play. Through our I.D.E.A.L. Coaching Philosophy & I.D.E.A.L. Training Method we are able to connect with players in a fun and constructive way. We ask questions to engage and educate players during drills and games to better understand their decisions. Our clinics are built around exploration, learning new concepts and having fun.
“The origin of leadership begins with a coaches respect for the players.” – Coach Dog
Leadership principles are nothing more than written words unless you consciously choose to “Walk the Talk.” By leading from the front we can model behavior that is both supportive and demanding.
Principles of Leadership
#1- We treat each player with equanimity and compassion.
#2- We actively acknowledge and appreciate one another.
#3- We have fun in creating an exciting and fun environment.
#4- We are passionate about basketball and always engaged.
#5- We love to connect with our clients and community through basketball.
Highlights of Private 1v1 Clinics
- Provides an opportunity to push your limits and abilities.
- We will help players develop a mental game plan to increase their confidence and help alleviate game day nerves.
- Teaching foundational confidence (Self Esteem, Self Trust, Self Respect, Self Awareness) leads to better play and life experiences.
- Players will receive informative and reinforcing feedback with limited criticism.
- Access to Homework Packet and list of drills.
- Potential placement into a Group Clinic with other players at or above their current level.
- Private Clinics are offered in weekly, semi-monthly or monthly.
- We accommodate all families and their schedules. If you have special requests or questions about a certain day/time for training, please contact us.
Register Now for Private Coaching!
Highlights of Small Group Clinics
- Group sessions are great for introducing, refining and improving more advanced concepts through Small Sided Games (SSG).
- Small Sided Games (SSG), including 2v2 and 3v3 offer a higher level of intensity and engagement from all players involved.
- Small Sided Games (SSG) combine the technical and tactical skill set players need to improve.
- Group sessions allow kids a chance to meet new friends, play and experience the game with different players in a more progressive manner.
- Group sessions are offered in weekly, semi-monthly or monthly.
- Training times depend on player and coaching availability. We try to accommodate all families and their schedules. If you have special requests or questions about a certain day/time for training, please contact us.
- CALL OR EMAIL FOR PRICING.
For more information or to book a private or group clinic, please contact Coach Dallas.