Virtual Training with Adam Dallas
For a limited time get private virtual training with Coach Adam. During these sessions, Adam will work with you on ball handling, dribbling, shot mechanics and conditioning. Each session is limited to only “3 spots” and all sessions will be held online via Zoom. Sessions will run 30-40 minutes in length.
Virtual sessions are available Monday- Friday starting after 1:30pm and on Saturdays 9am-5pm. Once you sign up, call or email with your desired day/time slot. After securing your spot, details will be emailed out to access the session. Zoom details will arrive in your inbox the morning of the sessions. For any questions, contact information is at the bottom of the page.
“The origin of leadership begins with a coaches respect for the players.” – Coach Adam
Principles of Leadership
#1 We treat each player with equanimity and compassion.
#2 We actively acknowledge and appreciate one another.
#3 We have fun in creating an exciting and fun environment.
#4 We are passionate about basketball and always engaged.
#5 We love to connect with our clients and community through basketball.
Leadership principles are nothing more than written words unless you consciously choose to “Walk the Talk.” By leading from the front we can model behavior that is both supportive and demanding.
Highlights of Virtual & Private Training
- Provides an opportunity to push your limits and abilities.
- Players will receive informative and reinforcing feedback.
- Ask questions and learn through mistakes.
- Adam will help players develop a mental game plan to increase their confidence and help alleviate game day nerves.
- We accommodate all families and their schedules. If you have special requests or questions about a certain day and time, please contact us.
Private Training is postponed until further notice! Stay home and safe!
Don’t hesitate to reach out anytime, we’re here to serve: